2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT
- ■XM Radio is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models, including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre, all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports, the biggest names in News, Talk and Comedy, family programming, exclusive concerts and original music series, wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM (XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a One-time re-activation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available.)
- ■Fog lamps (When (WRS) RS Package is ordered, fog lamps act as Daytime Running Lamps.)
- ■Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- ■Lighting, front reading lamps
- ■Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) (304 hp [226.7 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 273 lb-ft of torque [368.6 N-m] @ 5200 rpm)
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, thorax side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
Trunk emergency release handle
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.